- Standard Package
- Fill Application
- Schedule Appointement
- Flight Booking
- Check Documents
- Personnal Assistance
This package covers the basics needs for your visa application. We also offer advice and review your application to increase your chance of success. You will get the list of all documents required after a quick online interview with us to identify the best visa type for your travel.
If you already had a Schengen visa (except Czech Republic) in the past 3 years, you don’t need to go to the visa center in Bangkok. In that case, we can represent you during the visa appointement for an extra fees, contact us if you are interested. Other additional services are available such as hotel booking or travel insurance, please check our A-la-carte package.
- We register and fill your application form in English
- We make appointment to the Visa Center (in Bangkok)
- We book your flight reservation
- We check all your documents and reviews your application
- We stay available as your personal visa assistance
The below fees are required by the Visa Center and the Embassy and must be paid during your application at the scheduled appointement date.
- Adult 3,200 THB per person (Short stay)
- Child 6-12 years old 2,100 THB per person (Short stay)
- Child under 6 years old 1,100 THB per person (Short stay)
- All ages 4,450 THB per person (Long stay)
- Premium lounge 1,600 THB per person (optional)
You need to present the original of the document during your scheduled appointement at the Visa Center.
The French Embassy doesn't return any document, please always keep the original with you.
The price is per person.
Flight reservations is only needed to complete the visa application.
The price does not include visa fee (see Additional Fees section above).
The price does not include fees for documents sent to Visa4Thai via messenger and/or post.
Checking documents and helping you is what you buy.
The final result of your visa application is at the sole discretion of the French Embassy.
In case of no-show or cancellation, no refund will be made.
Processing time from the French Embasssy is as per below:
- 3 - 12 working days (for short stay visa)
- 1 week - 2 months (for long stay visa)